Exo-NGS, exosomal RNA sequencing service
Next-generation sequencing (NGS), is a new technology to analyze exosomal RNA. Exome sequencing is a low-cost and targeted sequencing approach for the identification of novel pathogenic polymorphisms for the purposes of clinical diagnosis and disease research. Our exo-NGS exosomal RNA sequencing service facilitates to the expansion of your biomarker research by including exosomal RNAs.
We keep on generating high-quality exosomal RNA libraries using only 1 ng of total RNA. Our customized laboratory and computational workflows enable the cost-effective and rapid production of informative data sets. For sequencing, we have a Thermo-based NGS system-GeneStudio S5.
Advantages of Choosing Lihan’s Exome Sequencing Services
- Proven SOPs for sequencing specifically targeted regions of the genome.
- Genomic DNA isolation using as little as two 20 µm sections from FFPE blocks.
- Low sample requirements (as little as 1ng of total RNA)
- Complete range of lab services complemented by high-end bioinformatics databases.
- Customized reports to meet the needs of our clients.
We offer various NGS-based exosome analysis services including accurate sequencing and efficient RNA microarray. A detailed list of our NGS-based exosome analysis services including:
- Exosomal small RNA/miRNA Sequencing
- Exosomal lncRNA Sequencing
- Exosomal circRNA Sequencing
- Exosomal mRNA Sequencing
- Exosomal mRNA Microarray
- Exosomal miRNA Microarray
- Exosomal LncRNA Microarray
- Exosomal ceRNA Microarray
- Exosomal Whole Transcriptome Sequencing